Sunday, March 30, 2008

Economic Crunch Hitting home....?

I live in a nice town called Plainsboro, NJ. I have been living here for last 3 years. I am a member of Plainsboro's New York Sports Club (NYSC).

Today I was told NYSC has decided to close Plainsboro's NYSC. The reason attributed was quote
"Business Conditions".

I am not sure what to make of Business Conditions, Plainsboro is a well-to-do community, surrounded by towns like East Windsor, Princeton......

So if things are bad for business in Plainsboro, I am sure things are much more bad in other places. With Quarter End mark-up games pretty much over, it should get interesting pretty soon.

The more important question is this: Did Bear Stearns Orderly Liquidation postponed the Credit market problems or it solved Credit market problems.

Only in fullness of time we will know the answer to the question. My opinion, it just postponed it. I believe it is just a matter of time before another shoe drops.

BE HAPPY.............

No comments: